Orders that have been successfully paid will be processed within one business day. However, during peak seasons, the processing time may take up to 3 or more days.
Because of the special characteristics of batteries, the packages might be multiple checked during transportation, and the delivery time can't be guaranteed, which is subject to delays by the 3rd party shipping service providers.
The following is the estimated delivery time during normal times.
United States (lower 48 states): 3-7 business days
Alaska, Hawaii: 7-10 business days
All other countries: allow for approx. 10-30 business days.
For international orders, there is no tracking number or tracking information before customs clearance.
1. During peak seasons, order fulfillment may require additional time.
2. Orders for the US mainland are shipped by land.
Orders from the US will be shipped by UPS and USPS. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes. For orders from areas such as Alaska, Hawaii, or the central mountainous regions, delivery time will be slightly longer.
Shipping FeesUS orders
We offer free shipping on US orders of US$99 or more.
For US orders less than US$99, the shipping fee will be charged by weight according to the following list.
Customs & Duties
IMIRROR is not responsible for any customs, duties, or import fees associated with receiving your IMIRROR order.
For special shipping requests, please contact IMIRROR Support. Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact IMIRROR Support in a timely manner. We will contact logistics personnel to solve the problem. IMIRROR orders can only be shipped to the country where the order is placed. If you ask to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
IMIRROR assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, refusal to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Aviation contraband, mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products, and other products that are not available for air freight service due to aviation security regulations.
- Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
Inspection & Sign
As IMIRROR some products are quite valuable, please inspect the package upon delivery. If it’s damaged or deformed, do not sign the delivery or open the package. In such cases, please contact IMIRROR Support.
Once you (or someone else on your behalf) signs for the item, IMIRROR will consider this your acceptance of the package, quantity, and product. To protect your rights, you are highly recommended to shoot a complete unboxing video and check the items according to the packing list. If items are missing or damaged, please contact IMIRROR Support within 24 hours after you receive the package so that we can resolve the problem immediately.
After I place an order, how do I change my order before shipment?
The nation, product quantity, category, and color cannot be changed once an order has been placed. If you need to change these details, please cancel the order and purchase again. Due to different states and cities having different tax rates, we do not allow our customers to change the city, state, or ZIP code after the order has been placed when the order is paid for via credit card or bank transfer. If the order is paid for via Paypal or klarna, no changes can be made since the payment service provider verifies shipping address information before they approve the payment.
How do I cancel after I have submitted the order, but it has not shipped?
If your order has not been shipped, you can log in to your account and cancel your order in “My Orders” on the IMIRROR Store. If your order has been shipped, you cannot cancel it. Please contact the customer service team to apply for a sales return.
Are there shipping charges for repeated delivery, rejected packages, or returned packages without reason?
Yes. The consignee will be responsible for extra delivery charges if delivery failures are caused by the consignee. Shipment charges for returned products because of order cancellation or package rejection after the goods have been shipped will be at the consignee’s own expense and will be deducted from the refund. Shipment charges for returns without reason will be at the customer’s expense and will be deducted from the refund.
Under what circumstances will the IMIRROR Online Store cancel an order unilaterally?
The IMIRROR Online Store sells and ships products to end-user customers only. You may not commercially distribute, publish, license, or resell any products or services obtained from the IMIRROR Online Store. We reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the original account if we detect one of the following violations before the goods are shipped out or signed for:
1) Ordered products exceed the purchase limit with the same account;
2) A single account does not violate the purchase restriction, but an individual is determined (through payment account, delivery address, IP address, contact number, or other methods) to be linked to numerous accounts which cumulatively violate the purchase restriction.
3) IMIRROR receives notification from the credit card issuer or PayPal that the transaction was somehow fraudulent.
4) IMIRROR determines that the purchase was made through improper means or finds evidence that the order was not made legally.
5)Addresses that cannot be delivered. (e.g. military addresses)